Friday 3 July 2015

Why a new look for ‘Elizabeth’?

My agent suggested changing the cover of Elizabeth to a female’s face and eyes and I agreed that she was right. Once the cover of the next two books in the Evening Wolves series had been designed and published, we decided that it would be best to give a similar look to the first one. So, after searching for the ‘right’ image for Elizabeth, we used the beautiful face of Nic Button, whose work as a model was familiar to us. She just has those lovely eyes and that perfect stare we wanted.

This also coincides with the big summer promotion we are doing with Elizabeth next week. I am currently being re-branded and re-launched by web designer, Jane Kelly, and this involves a complete new look for me on the internet and social media. Jane is the lady who is working her magic on my new logo, new website and the ‘new’ me.

I am very excited with what she has created so far. As a complete social media illiterate (I can barely text), I am glad she has taken on this task for me. I love her ideas, her enthusiasm and her abilities. We live in the electronic age and it is a very powerful medium that I was not embracing. After my ‘make-over’, I will at last feel like I have caught up with this decade.


Our search now is for the cover of ‘Elyse’, which is the fourth book being published in the Evening Wolves series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment